Introducing the ultimate indulgence for winter: the Cocoa Caramel Cocktail Recipe featuring the exquisite Chila Orchata Cream Liqueur. This delightful combination of rich cocoa and creamy caramel is the perfect way to warm up during the colder months. Experience the harmonious blend of flavors and elevate your winter cocktail game with this enticing recipe.
Cocoa Caramel Cocktail Recipe
PREP TIME: 10 MIN TOTAL
Recipe for a rum cocktail flavored with cocoa, caramel and cinnamon.
- 2 oz. Chila ‘Orchata Cinnamon Cream Rum
- 2 oz. White rum
- 1 oz. Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Caramel liqueur
- 2 Teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz. milk
- Caramel sauce for rimming the glass
- Place a tablespoon or so of caramel sauce in a shallow dish and run the rims of two cocktail glasses through it.
- Refrigerate or freeze for a few minutes to set.
- Add the Chila ‘Orchata rum, white rum, coffee liqueur, caramel liqueur, cocoa powder and milk to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake well. Pour into the prepared glasses.